93 Leworthy Street,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4369515
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dual Living - A Perfect Bush Retreat
The home is positioned on an elevated breeze-catching block. It has been a well-loved home and now looking for its next tenants. Experience absolute peace and serenity in this bush retreat setting.
The house is spread over two levels with an interleading external staircase. The dual living potential offers a wide range of opportunity from teenage retreat/home office or extended families wanting the space and opportunity to live independently!
The fantastic features which will appeal are
- Light filled rooms completed by lovely polished wooden flooring
- Ceiling fans throughout enhanced by good cross airflow
- Very large living room with separate dining room with ceiling fans
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space which faces onto the balcony and enjoys a spectacular view
- 3 spacious bedrooms with pretty outlooks
- Sleepout or 4th bedroom
- An absolutely massive wrap-around deck overlooking a sculptured rainforest garden
- Spacious main bedroom tastefully furnished (if required) and suitable for a couple
-- Large bathroom with shower and vanity
- Washing machine and fridge available
- Well designed kitchen and living area
- Large private covered verandah overlooking an eco rainforest
There is covered parking available for 2 vehicles and plenty of on-street parking.
Enjoy this great location surrounded by parks, sporting facilities, cafes and restaurants. The home is also within the Bardon State School and the Gap State High School catchments. Other well renowned schools include Stuartholme, St Josephs Catholic Primary, Bardon State, Rainworth State, Ashgrove State, Marist College and Brisbane Boys College. There certainly wont be any difficulty making the choice! There is a bus connection direct to Brisbane CBD a few steps from your front door
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4500
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 93 Leworthy Street, Bardon is unfurnished and available to rent.