93 Lamont Road,
Wilston, QLD 4051
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3970089
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous Cottage - Ultimate location - Garden Maintenance included
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought after suburb of Wilston, just 800m to Wilston Train Station and 1.5km to Newmarket Village is this beautifully presented three bedroom cottage.
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, servery and dishwasher
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas with ceiling fan and french doors to front porch
- Refurbished bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Oversized master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Steel security bars and fly screens
- VJ walls, ornate fretwork
- Polished timber floors to living areas and near new carpets to bedrooms
- Under house has large secure storage area and enclosed laundry
- Plenty of street parking and tandem parking for two cars in side driveway
Sorry - no pets
Please note that fireplace facade in living area is for decorative purposes only - the fireplace is non functional
Set in an enviable location, close to public transport, schools and just 6 km's to the City.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wilston
Lifestyle in Wilston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 93 Lamont Road, Wilston before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how