93 Egina Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571804
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A WALK IN THE PARK!
*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW - PLEASE READ ***
This immaculate condition character home is nestled in a prime location just a short stroll to the heart of MOUNT HAWTHORN and opposite Menzies Park.
The layout is well suited to a small family, with generous living spaces and plenty of room outside to run and play.
Offering, three comfortable bedrooms, one modernised bathroom, separate yet functional spacious kitchen, living room and dining room that opens up to outdoors.
The exterior grounds are also a real draw card, lush easy-care gardens in the front and rear plus an alfresco area raise to enjoy the views of the park.
- Directly opposite Menzies Park
- 3 large bedrooms
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Large open plan kitchen and dining with plenty of storage space
- Gas bayonet connection in lounge
- Freshly painted
- Large workshop or garage
- Outdoor alfresco area with electric chased blinds
- Large back yard with plenty of room to play
The property is available NOW!
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 93 EGINA STREET, MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know -
- has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
- is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
- has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent email@example.com to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Mount Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mount Hawthorn could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 93 Egina Street, Mount Hawthorn today!