93/134 Hill Road,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115575
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Air Conditioning Units
Ideally located for relaxed & secure lifestyle and convenient to many amenities including walking distance to city bus stops, large shopping centre with grocery and restaurants stores, train station and parks nearby, this well maintained townhouse is also close to primary and high schools.
- Floorboards throughout up & downstairs, no carpet
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, and air conditioning
- Two other spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
- Every bedroom has access to balcony
- Powder room downstairs
- Separate laundry with access to the courtyard
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Easy maintenance backyard
- Fantastic amenities in the complex available including the full size tennis court, in-ground swimming pool and the outdoor BBQ entertainment area
- Within walking distance to the Runcorn and Warrigal shopping and dining
* We accept online application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Runcorn with plenty of room to move. 93/134 Hill Road will be perfect for the growing family.