92A Kahana Parkway,
Butler, WA 6036
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4169141
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 x 2 READY TO CALL HOME !
This easy to care for property is located close to shops, schools, transport and parks.
Features include :
Bright and breezy open plan living family and dining area with reverse cycle split system.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry.
Main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
Minor bedrooms have built-in robes.
Very low maintenance gardens.
Double lock-up garage.
Sorry no pets !
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Butler
Lifestyle in Butler
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
92A Kahana Parkway, Butler, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Butler.