92 Kepos Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4720803
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunningly renovated large terrace
A peaceful and private haven in a vibrant urban village setting, this spacious two-bedroom home is surrounded by some of Sydney's best restaurants and cafes in a leafy heritage-rich precinct only a few km's to the CBD.
Consisting of elegant interiors, quality finishes and a layout that captures the essence of inner-city sophistication in this renovated Victorian terrace.
- Open plan living and dining space
- Gas kitchen with dishwasher and large pantry spaces
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins,
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry
- Exclusive courtyard/parking area
- A moments walk to Redfern's restaurants bars and cafes
A prized setting on a wide tree-lined street, renowned as one of Redfern's most desirable addresses, features rear lane access to parking and the pulse of downtown Sydney at your fingertips.
Available as advertised
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 92 Kepos Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Redfern. This unfurnished property includes intercom and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.