92 James Street,
South Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2021
Rent ID: 4236181
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Value For Money!
This updated, high set home is full of character and is situated within walking distance to Toowoomba Grammar School, St Vincent's Private Hospital, St Joseph's College, Eastville, Range Shopping Centre, and Lake Annand, and only a short drive to the CBD, 92 James Street in South Toowoomba screams convenience!
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans.
- The main bedroom boasts an ensuite with a shower, toilet, and vanity.
- There is also a separate office with a built-in cupboard.
- Polished timber floors & high ceilings throughout
- The spacious, open plan lounge and dining area is equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, electric cooktop, new oven, range hood, dishwasher, pantry and single bowl sink.
- The family bathroom hosts a spa bath, shower, vanity, and toilet
- Internal laundry has a single bowl sink and granite benchtop.
- Your outdoor living is complete with a front north-west facing patio, rear timber deck, and a detached covered outdoor entertaining area
- The kids will enjoy playing on the 600m2 allotment
- For your vehicles, there is a double carport with external power.
- 2,000 litre rainwater tank
- Plenty of space underneath the house for storage.
- Pets are negotiable upon application
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Toowoomba
Lifestyle in South Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 92 James Street, South Toowoomba is perfect for the growing family.