92 Graceville Avenue,
Graceville, QLD 4075
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st August 2022
Rent ID: 4489763
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in the Heart of Graceville
Charm and character define this traditional yet remodelled Queenslander. Close to the local French bakery, Patisserie and village shops the home offers lifestyle and easy family living.
The stained glass doors create a gorgeous ambience and warmth which flows throughout the home. Central to the heart of the home is the lounge which effortlessly flows to the well appointed kitchen and dining area then opening through French doors to the large rear deck with suburb views to Mt Cootha in the distance offering the perfect place to relax and catch the evening breeze.
The traditional country style kitchen complete with Belfast sink, gas cooking, dishwasher and vertical sliding windows creating a servery to the outside.
Featuring five bedrooms two upstairs and three downstairs the family spaces are well planned and easy to live in. The master bedroom is impressive with traditional high ceilings and VJ's throughout. Off the Master bedroom is a large sunroom, or the perfect dressing room... your choice!
A feature of the main bathroom upstairs is the elegant deep claw foot bath - perfect for a soak and a good book.
Downstairs hosts an impressive space which can be utilised as the ideal teenage retreat or make it into your own personal, work from home, office. Opening out onto the bottom deck and lawn is a large rumpus room making it easy for kids to move through the house.
If you feel like a lazy Sunday morning brunch with good coffee then head to the local Deli and French Bakery only five minutes' walk away.
Situated in the sought after Graceville State School catchment, train and bus stops within walking distance, river walks and parks, this home and neighbourhood has plenty to offer.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
TO APPLY (via 2Apply):
1. You will require an inspection code in order to submit an application - this will be sent to you after the inspection takes place.
2. If you are not able to attend an inspection, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or [email protected] to discuss an alternative.
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Graceville
Lifestyle in Graceville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 92 Graceville Avenue, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Graceville. This unfurnished property includes deck, balcony, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.