91B Drummond Street,
Bedford, WA 6052
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4151466
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3x2 with Theatre and large open plan living
Bigger than the normal 3x2, this home will give you the extra space you need. Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to transport, schools, shops and restaurants. (210 sqm of building area)
If you are looking for a comfortable home, then viewing this property is highly recommended. Open date and time available below or on request.
* The master bedroom with large a walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning, en-suite with heated lights to keep warm in the winter.
* Minor bedrooms are double in size with built-in robes and mirror sliding doors
* Large kitchen, stone benchtop and flashback, a dishwasher that plays music on completion, 900cm oven and induction hot plate for easy care
* Perfect for entertaining with open living, dining and kitchen that opens out to an alfresco with split system air conditioning
* Spacious second bathroom with bathtub and heated lights
* Double remote control garage
* Easy care garden with reticulation
- 6 km from CBD with direct buses only a short walk away
- AGI is within 5 mins walk
- 1 km from Inglewood restaurants and shopping where Coles is located (Aldi & Woolworth is ready to be open early next year)
- 2.5 km from Morley (Galleria Shopping, Coventry Village, Bus Station, Recreation Centre, Public Library and Restaurants)
- 1.5 km from Chisholm Catholic College and Inglewood Primary
- 500 meters from St Peters Catholic Primary School
To enquire, TEXT this Code *ESRM* to the mobile number displayed (you will immediately receive a number to call) or click 'Get in Touch/Email Agent to send an email direct.
Disclaimer. You are advised that you should conduct your own due diligence and not rely on this information, including but not limited to, the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description on the Website. The information has been provided to us by third parties and is published as a convenience to you. We accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the information published.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bedford
Lifestyle in Bedford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 91B Drummond Street, Bedford before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.