91A Devon Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$3,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4551030
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATE
Rich in quality and oozing sophistication, this brand new 4-bedroom town residence has been designed for families to enjoy their spaces. With generously sized rooms and bathed in natural light, this home is sure to appeal to those seeking an executive lifestyle in comfortable surrounds. Features include:
- Four bedrooms including a ground floor guest suite with semi-ensuite access and walk-in robes. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with a private ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three contemporary bathrooms with stone benches
- Chef-inspired kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Oversized open plan living/dining area which flows seamlessly to your north-facing rear yard
- Upstairs retreat area, ideal for the kids to have a separate play area
- Separate study/home office
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and additional space on the driveway
- Separate laundry
Located in the highly sought after Golden Triangle of Cheltenham, you will have all you need in the area. A short stroll to the shops on Follett Road where you will find a Foodworks for your milk and bread, along with a fantastic takeaway Thai restaurant, ideal for those lazy weekends. This home falls in the school zone for Parkdale Secondary College and Mentone Girls Secondary College. The highly regarded Cheltenham East Primary School is a short walk away. Cheltenham Train Station and Charman Roads busy cafe strip are in the area for your smashed avo breakfasts and Westfield Southland is a short drive away for your retail therapy.
CHELTENHAM: An absolutely brilliant location, beaches, parks, cafes and restaurants at your doorstep. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. At your doorstep is Charman Road, the main street of Cheltenham; a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $3433.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 91A Devon Street, Cheltenham before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.