91 Grandview Street,
Pymble, NSW 2073
Rent ID: 4200832
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character Filled 2 Bed + Home Office/Additional Bedroom
* Driveway access from Park Crescent
Central to everything, this quaint 2 bedroom + kids room /home office apartment is easily the size of a house, full brick with high ceilings it has natural light and recently renovated throughout.
Features built in robe to one bedroom with a large living area upstairs, bathroom and laundry combined and modern kitchen and back lane entrance.
Situated in close proximity to Pymble Station amidst shops, cafes and directly across the scenic greenery of Pymble Park. Ample public or on street parking available.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pymble
Lifestyle in Pymble
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with study. 91 Grandview Street, Pymble is perfect for the growing family.