91 Carlisle Street,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4463582
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy house with Separate Teenage Retreat
Sitting on a flat large block, this 4 bedroom home is located on a quiet family street. A hop skip and a jump away from Ingleburn CBD, two primary schools, high school, and a 5 minute walk to Ingleburn station, this property offers enough space for the in laws to come and visit.
This property also offers a 4th bedroom/teenage retreat as separate 'mini' studio room with its own bathroom and built-in wardrobe situated in the oversize yard- enough room for all the kids to play!
• 4 bedrooms
• 4th bedroom/teenage retreat as a separate 'mini' studio with its own bathroom and built in wardrobe
• Open plan tiled living
• Single drive through car port
• Extra parking to the front of the property
• Oversized easy to maintain yard
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Ingleburn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 91 Carlisle Street, Ingleburn today!