91 Beams Road,
Boondall, QLD 4034
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th June 2020
Rent ID: 2650185
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACE FOR THE CARAVAN OR BOAT!
This is a superb opportunity to reside in a well presented brick and tile home on a large block.
Located within the high growth mid-north suburb of Boondall, the property is just 14kms to the CBD and within easy reach of the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport. The home is only 650m to Taigum Square shopping centre and is conveniently located to public transport with a bus stop right at your door step and a 3 minute drive to Boondall Train Station. Being a family friendly location, the property is a short stroll to the beautiful Mulbeam Park and there are a variety of excellent private and public schools all located within a short 5 minute drive of the home.
The family friendly home includes 3 decent sized bedrooms, large internal living spaces and an oversized alfresco entertaining area.
* Well presented lowset brick and tile home
* 3 decent sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Open plan dining/family area with fireplace, plus a separate lounge area
* Air-conditioning to the living area and main bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
* Well appointed kitchen boasting a dishwasher with plenty of bench and storage space
* Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Generously sized internal laundry
* A large enclosed alfresco entertaining area opening off the family room
* A remote double lock-up garage
* A sizeable yard that is perfect for families, pets or the keen gardener
* Wide side access down both sides ti the back for additional accommodation for a boat or caravan
* Solar panels, solar hot water system, 5,000L water tank, garden shed and NBN available.
An inspection of this fantastic property will be sure to impress.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boondall
Lifestyle in Boondall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 91 Beams Road, Boondall before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how