904C/8 Bourke Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4495439
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - OVERSIZED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM Martin proudly presenting this oversized 2 bedroom apartment within the highly sought after Tempo Development offers style, substance and quality in the heat of Mascot's vibrant thriving shopping and dining precinct. The secure complex also offers resort-style living with access to a 25 metre heated pool and gymnasium.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Open plan living areas adjoining large balcony
- Designer polyurethane kitchen offering SMEG appliances & Caesar stone bench tops
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & security intercom
- Large modern bathroom, separate internal laundry with drier
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & en-suite
- Large 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
- Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
- Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown located downstairs in Mascot Central - Lift access and video intercom system
- High speed NBN internet
- 2 x Secure car space plus basement storage cage
Internal area: 100sqm - Balcony Area: 17sqm Total Area 117sqm
Where is it?
Mascot, modern oversized apartment positioned on level 9, designed for those seeking an urban lifestyle within an evolving inner-city community. Within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Moments from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney's other major conveniences.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mascot includes intercom and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 904C/8 Bourke Street, Mascot today!