90 Targo Street,
Bundaberg South, QLD 4670
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2022
Rent ID: 4729276
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY COTTAGE NEAR CBD
Located within easy walking distance to Hinkler Shopping Centre and Bundaberg's CBD.
Very neat and tidy lowset home on a fully fenced low maintenance Res B allotment.
Compact kitchen has a good amount of cupboards, pantry plus an upright gas stove.
There are 3 bedrooms and there is an extra office at the front of the property as well as a handy front sunroom too.
- A modern bathroom with vanity and shower.
- A spacious laundry has room for a second fridge or freezer.
- There is an older style outdoor entertaining area.
- This low maintenance home has concrete stumps, the roof is in good condition and there are security screens.
- Structurally sound building with low maintenance fresh paintwork
Tenancy Applications must be completed in full (with all required documentation) in order for the commencement of the application process to begin.
We offer a 48 hour approval process to complete tenancy applications. To avoid delays in processing your application, please ensure references and employers are aware of your application and will expect a confirmation request from our Agency.
General Tenancy Agreements are to be signed and Bond paid within 24 hours of receiving paperwork from your Property Manager.
2 Weeks Rent is required to be paid before keys will be released.
Office hours are Monday Friday 8.30am-5pm
At LJ Hooker Bundaberg we have a Professional Property Management Department that specialises in managing and maintaining Investment Properties.
If you are an Investor and looking for a Specialist Property Management Team then look no further. Contact us today 07 41318000.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundaberg South
Lifestyle in Bundaberg South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bundaberg South with plenty of room to move. 90 Targo Street will be perfect for the growing family.