90 Sorrell Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4866633
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented three bedroom home, located in a quiet street, close to Church St restaurants, CommBank Stadium, Schools, Westfield shopping centre, Riverside Theatre, Train Station and the upcoming Light Rail.
Timber flooring throughout
3 spacious bedrooms
Open plan living & dining areas
Modern kitchen with gas cooking
Can also be used for commercial use (STCA)
Heritage property with period pieces.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 90 Sorrell Street, North Parramatta before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.