90 River Road,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4315303
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME SWEET HOME - CONVENIENCE & CHARACTER
Full of character this charming 3 bedroom plus study home is conveniently located close to Lane Cove Plaza shops, supermarket, cafes & restaurants.
* Enclosed porch entry
* Formal lounge with timber floors and double glass doors leading to formal
dining room also with timber floors
* Queen sized main bedroom with built-in robe
* Double sized 2nd bedroom with free-standing robe
* Single sized 3rd bedroom
* TV room/study
* Updated timber kitchen with gas oven & cooktop, microwave oven & pantry
* Updated bathroom with combined bath/shower
* Large external laundry
* Off-street parking for 2 - 3 cars.
Bus stop at door
Sorry no pets allowed.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Lane Cove with plenty of room to move. 90 River Road will be perfect for the growing family.