90 Harbourne Street,
Koongal, QLD 4701
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd March 2021
Rent ID: 4229725
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute as a Button!
This property is fresh to the market and located in an ideal quiet location.
Three bedrooms all with fans and the main bedroom having a large built in cupboard and air conditioning.
All new carpet throughout.
Air conditioned lounge room with carpet, tiled dining and decent sized kitchen with gas cooking.
Family or games room + a study off the main bedroom area.
Fully fenced yard with side access + carport.
Lockable underneath with plenty of storage room.
1form application not accepted.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Koongal
Lifestyle in Koongal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Koongal? 90 Harbourne Street, Koongal could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.