90 Coppleridge Drive,
Elizabeth Vale, SA 5112
$1,830 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3425848
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN WALKING DISTANCE LOCATION TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, HOSPITAL & TRANSPORT
** IMPORTANT ** To view this home please register by clicking on "OPEN INSPECTION TIMES' click on 'BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME' You will need a computer connection as this does not apply to the phone apps of realestate.com at this stage.
Welcoming family home of 3 bedrooms with separate Lounge Room and open plan Kitchen/ Dining Area. NEW Kitchen with microwave provision, stainless steel under bench oven. NEW Bathroom fit-out with walk-in Shower (no bath available). Separate Laundry and Toilet.
Recently painted throughout, complimented with new carpet in the Bedrooms and Lounge Room. Lino throughout the remaining living areas of the home. Windows with Security Roller Shutters. Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning for all year round comfort. Solar Hot Water Service - helps with electricity costs.
Single Carport with Automatic Roller Door that leads to the Rear Yard, Rear Verandah and onto the Garage (no power connected) if you like to potter in the shed or create a 'Man Cave'. The Carport connects to the Rear Verandah making it great for the outside entertaining.
- Outside Pet negotiable
- Tenant/s responsible for Water Supply and Water Usage Costs
- Tenants responsible for maintaining Front and Rear Garden Areas
- Perfectly located to many amenities at your doorstep including Public Transport, Shopping Centres (local, Elizabeth and Salisbury), Cafes, Schools and the Lyell Mc Ewin Hospital (cnr of John Rice Ave and Haydown Rd)
** Please contact Wendy on 8254 3777 to discuss an appropriate viewing day/time Application Forms available at viewing
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Vale
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 90 Coppleridge Drive, Elizabeth Vale. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how