9 Wirksworth Street,
Herne Hill, VIC 3218
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4386753
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Renovated Delight (3D tour coming soon)
This wonderfully updated, neat three bedroom brick home is located in the heart of Herne Hill. Set on a 539m2 (approx.) block in a quiet, family friendly street this home offers:
- An updated kitchen with gas stove top, oven, stainless steel dishwasher and pendant lights over the breakfast bar.
- opening out into the dining area and a large north facing living space, the living hub is a perfect little retreat and features heating and cooling (please note a new split system will be installed prior to occupancy)
- All three bedrooms are generous in size and all have built in robes
- A spacious centrally located and updated bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Also featuring a separate laundry with external access, freshly painted throughout and floorboards
Set in a great location between Herne Hill Reserve and Hurst Reserve and within walking distance to the Minerva Road shops, Clonard College, St Josephs College and Herne Hill Kindergarten and Primary School.
Book an Inspection:
Click get in touch and fill out your details. We will notify you of all the available inspections as soon as possible. Please ensure you register for inspections as changes may occur.
To apply for this property please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Herne Hill
Lifestyle in Herne Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Wirksworth Street, Herne Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.