9 Ward Street,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4415715
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly renovated fully furnished granny flat in Eastwood
Located on Ward Street, this renovated, fully furnished granny flat has independent access and no shared facilities.
- One bedroom
- One living room
- Kitchen - equipped with pots, pans, cutlery & crockery
Furniture includes - double bed, bed side table, TV, TV cabinet, sofa, writing desk, fridge.
Shares a huge backyard on a large block that backs onto a Reserve.
Fully renovated in Dec 2020.
Ideally suits one person with a quiet living style, clean and tidy, strictly non-smoking and NO pets.
Weekly rent includes:
- Utility bills (water and electricity with reasonable use).
Close to bus (545 to Parramatta and Macquarie Shopping Centre) (400m) and Eastwood Train Station (1 km) easy walk.
Inspection by appointment only (Saturday or Sunday)
** Property is currently tenanted and will be available from early July
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Ward Street, Eastwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat on Rent.com.au.