9 Vista Drive,
Parkerville, WA 6081
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th April 2021
Rent ID: 2791496
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME SWEET HOME
This lovely light and airy home comes with an open plan tiled kitchen/family/living zone.
There is a reverse-cycle air con, ceiling fans plus solid fuel heater for those chilly winter nights.
Colonial panes add a stylish touch to the large picture windows in the carpeted lounge room.
A large rear yard, undercover rear patio with fernery, 2 car carport and large rear shed make this an appealing home.
Pets are negotiable.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkerville
Lifestyle in Parkerville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Parkerville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9 Vista Drive, Parkerville today!