9 Victoria Street,
Ashgrove, QLD 4060
$3,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 2554100
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Contemporary Family Home
Stepping into this wonderful contemporary home will fill you with delight. Downstairs is dedicated to entertaining - with a massive living/dining area that flows out onto the undercover entertaining area and backyard. Complimented by a stunning granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space, this is the entertainers dream. Upstairs features four bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master comes fitted with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and a private balcony.
- Open plan downstairs living
- Second upstairs living area- ideal for separation of living
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Timber floors throughout main living area
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes + study nook
- Gourmet stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
- Remote double garage
- Fridge and Washing machine included
- High performance primary school (Oakleigh State School), only a three minute walk
- Pets considered on application
THINGS WE LOVE:
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Home office/study nook
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Rear entertainer's patio
- Views over Mt Cootha and the city from upstairs balcony
- City express bus stop only a two minute walk
- Cat enclosure included - Furbabies are welcome!
You're hard-pressed to find a better family home with such great access to such sought-after public and private schools, as this property is in the Oakleigh State School Catchment. Bus stops are within walking distance, and local shopping centres are a short drive. Located within 7kms of the Brisbane CBD, the location is unbeatable.
*** Please note landlord has cupboard downstairs locked off - not for tenant use***
An inspection is paramount to appreciate how much this expansive home offers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashgrove
Lifestyle in Ashgrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
9 Victoria Street, Ashgrove, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashgrove.