9 Temple Street,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
Rent ID: 4109879
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated Two Bedroom Home in Stanmore!
Fall in love with this beautifully presented home in the heart of Stanmore offering an abundance of amenities and features that you just cant say no to!
Recently renovated to bring you the best features, this home boasts open plan living that seamlessly flows throughout, contemporary kitchen and stunning exterior sure to impress.
Heres what youll love:
- Home is newly renovated adding a contemporary touch to it with high-quality finishes
- Back yard area perfect for a BBQ with the family or to spend quality time
- Located moments away from Weekley park and Stanmore train station along with other public transport bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!:
- Open plan living
- Two spacious bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe
- Bright and neat bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Seperate laundry outside with toilet
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and an integrated dishwasher with ample storage space
- Naturally lit living and dining room
- Powder room
- Ceiling fans
- Storage area
- Secure lock-up garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Newington College, Stanmore Public School, Wilkins Public School, Annandale Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Broadway Sydney, Harbourside, Marrickville, Metro Shopping Centre, and Norton Plaza close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Mas Tinto, Cafe Claire, Paper Cup, Sixpenny, Queen Chow Enmore, Little Turtle
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Weekley Park, Maundrell Park and Camperdown Park
Offering elegance, sophistication and style, this beautiful home
with just walking distance to the trainstaion and other public transport services, this is not the one you want to miss, so book your viewing with us today!
Available 19/10/2020 for $900!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Stanmore includes shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. Apply to rent 9 Temple Street, Stanmore today!