9 Sybil Street,
Guildford West, NSW 2161
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1129611
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS HOME WITH AIR CONDITIONING!
Well designed three bedroom home that offers a bright spacious lounge and dining room and private outdoor living areas.
* Timber kitchen with electric appliances and dual drawer dishwasher
* Ample kitchen storage
* Floating Timber floors through-out
* Mirrored built-ins to all three bedrooms
* 3 x Split Air-conditioners
* Huge Carport/Patio perfect for entertaining
* Loads off street parking
* Situated in a quiet culde-sac
* Located within walking distance to schools, shops and transport.
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register,
we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford West
Lifestyle in Guildford West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 9 Sybil Street, Guildford West. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how