9 Stephenson Street,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$3,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2021
Rent ID: 4107192
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Sized Living For The Whole Family - Five bedrooms.
THIS fantastic residence is located close to local schools, public transport and is only 8kms to the CBD.
Five bedrooms are spread over three fabulous levels in this super stylish family home. There are multiple living zones throughout and a gourmet kitchen which features stainless steel appliances and gas cook-top; and there are two undercover entertaining decks for year round alfresco dining.
Timber floorboards on the upper level just further add to the charm of this residence.
* Master bedroom features french doors to a balcony and ensuite.
* Remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Fully fenced and landscaped large backyard for the kids or pets to play.
* Double lock-up garage, plus more.
Please Note: Where a property is deemed water compliant, tenant may be responsible for water charges.
We are happy to accept your online application should you wish to apply after checking the suitability of the property online. Once your application is processed and short-listed or pre-approved by the owner we will be in touch to arrange a private inspection time.
Any persons wanting to pre-apply you are most welcome to, please use the following instructions;
1Form - Code is Living (please note use the capital 'L' and no space after the 'g') also use the current date as the day you viewed the property
2Apply - direct on our website - livingpm.com.au go to properties, find the property you are wanting to apply and click the apply button
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 9 Stephenson Street, Bardon is unfurnished and available to rent.