9 Seaforth Avenue,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4419344
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Please register your interest prior to attending rental viewing. Confirmation is required. If no one registers, the viewing will be cancelled. You must inspect the property for your application to be processed**
This tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home features a open plan kitchen with gas top cooking and ample storage space. The living room is of decent size and has a reverse cycle unit installed. While outside boasts a gated carport, garden shed, and fully fenced back yard with ample space for the kids to play.
Local amenities include:
- Seaforth Train Station - 240meters
- Gosnells Primary School - 950meters
- Southern River College
>>Crawfield Fresh IGA - 1.8kms
Ideally located within minutes of Seaforth Train station, this home ticks all the boxes.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 9 Seaforth Avenue, Gosnells. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.