9 Rowell Road,
Melrose Park, SA 5039
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4009013
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A STUNNING RARE FIND IN MELROSE PARK - A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE & PLAY
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - PHONE 0417 831 596
This absolutely immaculate property offers an outstanding opportunity to the most discerning potential tenants. Located in the heart of family-friendly Melrose Park, this sandstone fronted bungalow is surrounded by manicured lawns, cottage garden beds with plenty of outdoor space for active children to play.
* 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms plus study
* Spacious master bedroom with wall to wall built-in robes & ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 is a double sized room
* Bedroom 3 is a single room opening onto the rear garden
(also a potential option as a study)
* A generous living room boasts a slow combustion heater & air conditioner with French doors that open to the exterior
* An adjacent bright & spacious dining room & kitchen with ceiling fan
* The kitchen offers modern appliances, a dishwasher & Pura Tap for filtered water
* Brand new Bosch dishwasher
* A heritage bathroom & separate toilet
* Polished timber floor boards throughout
* A lobby area at the rear offers a combined space for the laundry.
* Entertaining area outdoors with a full width verandah that overlooks an established garden
* The rear garden offers plenty of room for playing & entertaining, including a cubby house & 2 garden sheds
* Single solid brick garage
Relaxing with friends at the corner shops is easy with choices like Little Fig Café, Becks Bakery, the Rice Bar & the close by Pizzalola on Goodwood Road that is recommended for the best pizzas in town. Edwardstown Primary School is within walking distance with Colonel Light Gardens Primary School, Westbourne Park Primary and Cabra Dominican College within a 3km radius. Public transport is a short walk to Winston Avenue and quality shopping can be found at Castle Plaza, Cumberland Park, Mitcham and Unley Shopping Centres.
THIS ONE IS WELL WORTH AN INSPECTION!
This property is offered UNFURNISHED
Tenant responsible for the payment of water supply & usage
Pets by negotiation.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melrose Park
Lifestyle in Melrose Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
9 Rowell Road, Melrose Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melrose Park.