9 Rennie Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th March 2020
Rent ID: 2173644
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Family Home - Garden Maintenance Included
Situated in a sought after location, this charming three bedroom home comes with everything you could hope for including a professionally maintained lawn/garden.
What there is to love:
- Air conditioned open plan kitchen, living, dining
- 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Separate study
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate lock-up storage room and laundry
- Walking distance to Indooroopilly train station and minutes from schools, parks and other amenities
- Professional lawn/garden maintenance included
- Small pets negotiable upon application
School Catchment Zones:
• Indooroopilly State School (Primary School)
• Indooroopilly State High School (Secondary School)
• Pets approved subject to application
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME" enter your details to be informed of upcoming inspections.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for this property online via 1Form, click the "Apply Online" button.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Rennie Street, Indooroopilly before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how