9 Rason Rise,
Dawesville, WA 6211
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4851599
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CURRENTLY PENDING APPLICATION
Ready to move straight into this stylish 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family friendly home, sitting on a good size 624sqm block. This contemporary home is located in a very quiet cul-de-sac, so close to enjoy the Estuary !
Ticking all the boxes and located in a quiet street that's within easy distance to numerous parks, walking tracks, the local IGA shopping centre and all that Dawesville has to offer.
The Master bedroom is a great size, and has a walk in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle split system air conditioning. There is also a separate lounge to the front of the home providing that much needed additional living space.
The backyard is very easy care, fully fenced and secure whilst the block is the perfect size providing enough space to have some room to move. The lock up garage has drive through access enabling the secure storage of two cars or even bring through the pop top caravan, boat or trailer if required.
At a glance this home also offers:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with brick construction
- Large open plan meals/family/kitchen with breakfast bar and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Front lounge room with gorgeous French doors
- Kitchen with corner pantry, near new electric hot plates, near new electric oven, microwave shelf & feature decorative lighting
- Lovely low maintenance gardens (no retic), hard-stand parking for a boat or caravan
- Garden shed with very handy storage options
- Electric storage hot water system
- Outdoor undercover patio area for entertaining
- Foxtel ready to go
- NBN ready to go (tenants to check with their own selected internet provider with what is available). Sorry alarm system not working & no auto reticulation.
With the Estuary, beautiful swimming beaches like Melros, Florida & Pyramids beaches all within easy distance and Tim's Thicket just up the road for a weekend of 4WD & beach fishing. This really is a recreational paradise for the outdoor loving people. Schools, shops, boat ramp, sporting clubs all only a few minutes to drive away.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dawesville
Lifestyle in Dawesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Dawesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9 Rason Rise, Dawesville today!