9 Plover Avenue,
Paradise Point, QLD 4216
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4858881
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPPULANT LIVING IN THE HEART OF BEAUTIFUL PARADISE POINT
This immaculately presented 4 bed & Study home
Features are endless
- Versatile open plan living space features soaring 3 metre ceilings flowing seamlessly to full width timber deck under rain sensing Vergola and further to 9 metre sparkling solar heated swimming pool framed by Grandiose Bamboo gardens
- Complete custom Kitchen combines walk in pantry, 40mm stone bench, breakfast bar with waterfall edge, soft close storage, and 900mm stainless steel Gas cooktop
- Significant Servery to covered courtyard incorporating fully equipped outdoor kitchen with BBQ, mechanical ventilation, plumbed sink and refreshment refrigerator
- 4 Generous bedrooms and 4 refreshingly beautiful bathrooms 2 conveniently located on the ground floor with the added bonus of an internet ready home office.
- Deluxe Master bedroom includes walk-in dressing room and luxurious ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security alarm system, LED Lighting throughout and ducted Vacuumaid
- Solar panels
- 600x400 porcelain tiles, quality wool carpets and shadow line hardwood timber staircase
- Secure remote Double Carport features additional keypad control, Double lockup garaging with dual internal access. Ideal workshop and shelved storage room adjacent to the ideal laundry.
- Property will come with a full sized pool table
- Bold appeal from the Avenue, provided by high block wall, pedestrian gate, concrete water feature, level lawns and tropical gardens.
- Only metres to Beaches and minutes to village shopping and dining at the Broadwater
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paradise Point
Lifestyle in Paradise Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. 9 Plover Avenue, Paradise Point is unfurnished and available to rent.