$490 pwHow much could you borrow?
9 Peacock Drive,
Turvey Park, NSW 2650
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2022
Rent ID: 4714965
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home Close to Hospital and Showgrounds
The perfect blend of style and functionality is this as new home just a hop, skip and jump to the hospital and showgrounds.
- comprising of three spacious bedrooms and a study, all with built-in robes and main with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- the flowing light filled floorplan features formal dining area and large living space with sliding glass doors to the undercover entertaining deck.
- gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, quality stainless steel gas cooktop and an abundance of storage space.
- ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating and an instantaneous natural gas hot water service for all year round comfort.
- double remote control lock up garage and low maintenance backyard complete with garden shed.
- located only minutes away from day-care facility and short drive to both hospitals and cafes.
- not suitable for pets.
This quality built home is well worth the inspection, get in quick today before you miss out
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turvey Park
Lifestyle in Turvey Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Peacock Drive, Turvey Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.