9 Nethercote Street,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4263967
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION I FAMILY FRIENDLY I CLOSE TO CRAIGIEBURN CENTRAL
Nestled in this sought after location only a short distance from Craigieburn Central shopping precinct this beautiful family home is sure to please.
* Master Bedroom with ensuite & walk in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and an abundance of storage
* Light and bright open plan living & dining area
* Separate 2nd living area perfect for the kids or adult sanctuary
* Further 3 good sized bedrooms all with Built in Robes
* Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Beautiful alfresco area
* Low maintenance landscaped front and rear yard
* Double lock up remote garage.
Additional features include Holland blinds throughout, ducted heating and split system air conditioning.
Please apply by registering your interest and application via the link 2Apply. Once we have received your application our dedicated team will process this in full. Should your application be pre-approved by our team and the landlord, a staff member will then be in contact with you to arrange a private 1 on 1 inspection at the premises.
Book an Inspection:
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
NBN costs to be borne by the tenant.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 9 Nethercote Street, Craigieburn is unfurnished and available to rent.