9 Myoora Place,
Jindalee, QLD 4074
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th October 2020
Rent ID: 4086202
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious home boasting the best location Jindalee has to offer!
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE, ONE-ON-ONE VIEWING
(07) 3376 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENDING OPEN HOMES: If you would like to attend an Open Home, please be aware it is a requirement by Government Direction to fill out a Contact Tracing Form which will be provided at the inspection. Face masks and hand sanitiser will also be offered.
This grand old beauty in supremely popular Jindalee is not one to be missed. The location is just amazing - walk to Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre, Centenary State High School, local shops, parks, public transport and more! Easy highway access tops it off to ease on the morning commute.
The home has been designed with raked ceilings to optimise natural light and its elevated position on a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac allows beautiful afternoon breezes during the summer months.
- 3 good sized bedrooms (main bed with ensuite and all with built in robes)
- Great sized main bathroom with bath tub
- Spacious lounge room with double brick walls keeping it cooler in summer and warmer in winter with access to the front deck to allow breezes in
- Meals area off kitchen
- Lovely front deck to enjoy a glass of wine while the sun sets
- Fenced back yard
- Covered entertainment area
- Separate laundry with external access
- Spacious kitchen with ceiling fan and space for a dishwasher
- Single garage with separate internal access
* Pets negotiable on application
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is easy with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and with the new Legacy Way on the Western Freeway, travel is easy.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We accept applications on Centenary Real Estate & 1Form application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jindalee
Lifestyle in Jindalee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Jindalee? 9 Myoora Place, Jindalee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.