9 Mount Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,281 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3726443
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$525/week Unbeatable Location That is Second to None! Opposite the Reputable Glen Shopping Central!
* Within the Highly Sought-After Glen Waverley Secondary College and Primary School ZONE! (STSA)
* Pets Allowed and Friendly!
You'll love the lifestyle that goes with this instantly welcoming home; a casual stroll to the reputable Glen Shopping Centre and handy to public transport, recreational facilities, schools and parklands.
• Three bedroom family home with lots of parking spaces
• A solid brick veneer house with hardwood floorboards with wall heater in addition to a welcoming split system air conditioner in the living room which gives a whole new meaning to winter warmth
• Well maintained kitchen that is equipped with benchtop, oven, dishwasher and pantry that provides plenty of storage space for your family
• Within short walking distance to Glen Waverley Secondary College, Glen Shopping Centre, Medical facilities, trains and bus stations
• A leisurely stroll to your favorite restaurant, cinema and entertainment with no parking worries
• Easy access to Monash University, Deakin University, Holmesglen and other tertiary institutions
The location is second to none within close walking distance to Glen Waverley train station, The Glen Shopping Centre, Kingsway Shopping and Restaurant precinct, transport and of course it is within the coveted GWSC school zone, and close to Wesley College and Mount View Primary School.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glen Waverley could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 9 Mount Street, Glen Waverley today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how