9 Moss Crescent,
Caloundra West, QLD 4551
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st December 2021
Rent ID: 4607843
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGH END FAMILY RESIDENCE BACKING ONTO BUSHLAND
Henzells Agency is proud to present this high end custom built family home to the booming Caloundra West rental market. Nestled in a quiet pocket, yet only minutes to everything, 9 Moss Crescent is one not to be missed!
Boasting a sizeable layout that consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, media/rumpus room, large living and dining area combined, kitchen fit for the home chef, large outdoor alfresco patio, in-ground swimming pool and ample backyard space for the family to enjoy!
A short 900m to Baringa's newest shopping village, tavern, cafes, schools, early learning centres and all the other rich amenities this booming region has to offer. A quick 10 minute drive to Caloundra CBD, world class beaches, Nicklin Way for North bound commuting and so much more!
This is an opportunity that cannot be missed. Inspect this beautiful home proudly marketed by Henzells Agency Caloundra.
Water charges apply and may be payable by the tenant. Additional special terms may apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Features of this property include:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite overlooking the pool
- Large living and dining area combined
- Massive kitchen with 60mm stone benchtops, gas cooking, butler's pantry and wine bar
- Media/rumpus room
- Polished concrete flooring throughout
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Great sized fully fenced yard
- Side access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Pets on application
- Available 31st December 2021
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caloundra West
Lifestyle in Caloundra West
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Caloundra West comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9 Moss Crescent, Caloundra West today!