9 Mersey Street,
Upper Coomera, QLD 4209
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd April 2020
Rent ID: 3818933
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in highly sought after Highland Reserve Estate!
Located in the prestigious Highland Reserve Estate, this fabulous four bedroom home has been tastefully but functionally designed, with aesthetics in mind. This property will suit a discerning family looking to live in a high quality home in a high quality area. Features include:
- Fantastic living areas including dining, living & separate media room ideal for 'the movies' at home!!
- Air-conditioning to living areas and master bedroom.
- 3 large bedrooms and study area.
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Under roof entertainment area overlooking fully fenced yard.
- Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Security alarm system.
- Stone benchtops.
- Automatic double garage with internal access.
GPS Directions - please locate Rose Valley Drive - Highland Reserve Estate runs off this street. Mersey Street runs off Yarrambat Rise.
Highland Reserve features:
- Stunning lakeside living with boardwalk
- Beautiful community with mountainous backdrop
- Tennis courts, BBQ facilities and dog-off-leash area
- High performing Highland Reserve State School next door
- 19 hectares of parkland and children's playgrounds
- Convenience shopping only minutes away
- Local transport at your doorstep
- 5 minutes to M1 (20minutes to beach, 40 minutes to Brisbane)
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Coomera
Lifestyle in Upper Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
9 Mersey Street, Upper Coomera, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Upper Coomera.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how