9 Leanyer Street,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4540932
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive Tarneit family home
This generous sized family home offers an ideal location just walking distance from Riverdene Shopping Village with all the modern conveniences and space a large family needs.
* Four generous sized bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite, all remaining bedrooms all with built in robes
* Open plan galley kitchen, dining and living area
* Double door entry to theatre room
* Leading out to alfresco area that is perfect for those who love to entertain.
* Separate study/ toy room
* Central bathroom and separate laundry
If that wasn't enough to love it also includes; Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double garage with internal access, plenty of storage throughout, fly screens, low maintenance gardens and much more
Defiantly a must see and it won't last long!
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Tarneit is pet-friendly and includes gas, study, and ducted heating. Apply to rent 9 Leanyer Street, Tarneit today!