9 Lant Street,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4541087
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Multiple living spaces - room for the whole family!
Tucked away at the end of a quiet family friendly street, this low-set brick home featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two separate living spaces has plenty of room for the whole family. The outdoor covered alfresco area is the big attraction here, which offers yet another living space. Enjoy entertaining friends and family while you watch the kids in the fully fenced backyard.
- Open plan living and kitchen as you enter the front door boasting plenty of light and breeze.
- Additional living/dining area with air conditioning.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, built in robe and generous sized private en-suite.
- Additional 2 bedrooms with air conditioning and one with built in robe.
- Fourth bedroom with wardrobe.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
- Separate internal laundry room.
- Entertainer's covered outdoor area balcony with private outlook.
- Fully fenced low maintenance grassed yard.
- Secure/undercover parking for 1 vehicle with storage space.
- Short walk to local parks, sporting grounds and Ambrose Treacy College.
- Close easy access to western freeway and public transport options.
- Within close proximity to Kenmore Tavern and Village cafe and restaurant precincts, University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Within school catchment zones for Indooroopilly and Kenmore State schools.
- Pets are considered on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 9 Lant Street, Chapel Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.