9 Jonathon Street,
Greenvale, VIC 3059
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 3995221
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HERITAGE VIEWS ESTATE | OPEN PLAN LIVING
Enjoy a lifestyle full of all the modern conveniences, all within easy reach. With you in mind, this home is in and around numerous walking and cycling paths, 8 schools, rail and freeway transport. Just down the road the Greenvale Shopping Centre is located.
It has all that youll need, from food, fashion, health choices and more.
- Contemporary open plan living with quality fittings throughout
- Master bedroom at entrance with large walk in robe & ensuite
- Three further good-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Formal living /theatre room
- Designer modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and an abundance of storage
- Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Ducted heating throughout Split system air conditioning
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Pets considered upon application
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please note, the property is water compliant and water usage charges will be on-charged to occupant.
NBN connection fees are to be bourne by the tenant.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenvale
Lifestyle in Greenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Greenvale? 9 Jonathon Street, Greenvale could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.