9 Huron Street,
Woodridge, QLD 4114
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268467
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location & Great Value!
Great Location and Great Value - Ready for new tenant to move in !!!
This home offers great location with a park at the end of the street, close to local shops, 24/7 Food works, Logan Central Plaza, schools and public transport. Other features below;
* Large fully fenced with low maintenance lawns/gardens
* Large kitchen area with lots of natural light and gas cooking
* 3 bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan in the lounge room and main bedroom
* Pergola on the side of the property
* Modern bathroom and toilet
* Separate laundry
* Single carport
* Pets considered upon application and owner approval
* Tenant to pay for water usage
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woodridge
Lifestyle in Woodridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Woodridge with plenty of room to move. 9 Huron Street will be perfect for the growing family.