9 Heyerdahl Way,
Dudley Park, WA 6210
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583010
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE WELL ESTABLISHED SUBURB OF DUDLEY PARK
Walking distance to Mandurah Catholic College, Dudley Park Primary School and the estuary for crabbing.
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING AND FAMILY
* SEPARATE LOUNGE ROOM
* ACTIVITY AREA TO REAR BEDROOMS
* TWO AIR CONDITIONERS TO BOTH LIVING AREAS
* ENCLOSED REAR YARD
* SECURE LOCK UP DOUBLE GARAGE
* GARDEN SHED
* PETS CONSIDERED
A quiet street with no through traffic will ideally suit any family looking to be close to all amenities and the waterways.
Please drive by to inspect the property from the outside prior to calling our office to arrange a viewing time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dudley Park
Lifestyle in Dudley Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 9 Heyerdahl Way, Dudley Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.