9 Henry Street,
Kingaroy, QLD 4610
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4650193
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom home
- Three bedroom home , Within walking distance to stores and general hospital
- All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Freshly polished wooden floors in bedrooms and living area,
- Living area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious kitchen with electrical stove and oven
- Modern bathroom with shower only
- Separate laundry area with an additional second toilet
- Outside you will find a spacious back decking, single bay lock up garage, fenced yard .
No pets .
Please view all photos online .
The legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement prior to putting an application in on the property. A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement will be emailed to you on request. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property.
To apply for this property, please select the APPLY ONLINE icon and complete all relevant details and attach supporting documents. We can also email our application form for pre-approval, if that is your preference, or you can collect the form from our office. Applications will not be processed if not returned completed with all required details
Contact the team at LJ HOOKER SOUTH BURNETT now to register your interest on 07-4162 1620 or send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingaroy
Lifestyle in Kingaroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kingaroy with plenty of room to move. 9 Henry Street will be perfect for the growing family.