9 Harvie Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$3,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4492053
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great Location with New Renovated House! Glen Waverley Secondary School Zone!
Located in the most desired Glen Waverley Secondary School Zone, a literal stones throw away from Centro The Glen and Glen Waverley train stations, and easy access to Monash and EastLink highways for further journeys. This stunning and perfect home is flawlessly presented for you.
In perfectly liveable condition with new renovation. This house can be easily lived and enjoyed. The layout of the house has provided four bedrooms, two with built-in-robes and master with walk-in-robe and ensuite, further served by a bathroom with toilet.
The dining room is complemented by split system air conditioner, with floorboards linking through to the brand new equipped the kitchen, while a separate rumpus extends out onto the entertainer's deck and large backyard with access through to the tandem carport.
To book an inspection for this property, please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent either the Book Inspection or Email Agent button and you will be advised of any inspection times we have available, or you will be given the option to register your interest for future inspections if there are no times currently available.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including VICPROP Staff.
- Face mask must wear at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces including fitting and fixtures within the property.
Further to this, we kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding and we are all in this together!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Harvie Street, Glen Waverley before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.