9 Graymond Street,
Chermside West, QLD 4032
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576399
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
Brimming with excellent finishes and immaculately presented, this property presents a fantastic opportunity to reside in a home in the heart of Chermside West that offers the space that you've been seeking for your family!
Positioned in Chermside Wests' most desirable residential pocket, the home is within walking distance of the Chermside Markets and within minutes of Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (Myer, David Jones, Coles, Event Cinemas and Restaurant Precinct). The family friendly location is superb and within easy reach of some excellent local schools, the Brisbane CBD (10km), Prince Charles Hospital and the airport.
* Extra-large air-conditioned open plan living & dining area opens closed in front balcony
* Beautifully renovated kitchen complete with dishwasher and ample cupboard space, soft closing drawers and gas cooktop
* Three built in bedrooms
* Renovated main bathroom and ensuite to main
* Additional renovated bathroom downstairs
* Separate laundry & utility room
* Double lock up garage, one with remote control plus additional storage
* Massive rear deck closed in with flyscreens perfect for entertaining in any weather
* Set on generous low maintenance yard
* This property is water compliant
* Sorry no pets
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside West
Lifestyle in Chermside West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9 Graymond Street, Chermside West. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.