380 - 400
9 Goldfinch Avenue,
Cowandilla, SA 5033
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2019
Rent ID: 1501181
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Family Home
Rental price range $380 - $400 per week.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
Updated throughout and offering great space both inside and out this renovated home should be one on your 'to see' list.
With local shops and transport only a short walk away this home is sure to tick the boxes of style, location and convenience.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern kitchen with electric stove top and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
* Spacious lounge room with mantle
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
* 2 car carport with drivethrough access to yard
* Large back yard for the kids to utilise
*This property has had the Air Services Australia initiative performed on it which includes double glazed windows*
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. When you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to email@example.com
We believe the above information to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and you must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cowandilla
Lifestyle in Cowandilla
9 Goldfinch Avenue, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cowandilla.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how