From $850.00 per week
9 Fortune Street,
Scarborough, QLD 4020
Rent ID: 3193694
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This superbly positioned home is located in the most prestigious street on the Peninsula known as Fortune Street.
This home is easily liveable with the highest position in the street providing the lovely bay breezes on the hottest of days.
With water views from each bedroom and the lounge room. Extra parking with side access and a lock up garage with under cover storage. A beach shower downstairs and toilet to wash off the sand after your daily ocean swim at the end of your street. Just a stroll away is the oceanfront, cafe's, restaurants, shops and public transport if you need it. A fully fenced yard to suite any fur babies that like to holiday away with their owners.
## Please note furnishings are slightly different to photos ##
Pet friendly for an extra fee
This property consists of three Bedrooms, two being over-sized.
Large family eat in kitchen.
Fabulous views of the bay from all bedrooms and lounge room.
Ideal side access accommodating for both boat and caravan.
Fully furnished including linen.
Port-a-cots, high chairs, are available for hire.
Security bonds apply on collection of keys.
*Prices are a guideline only and are subject to change without notice*
All properties are strictly non-smoking.
3 night minimum stay
7 night minimum over school holidays
Discounts apply for long term bookings exceeding one month or more
Like/Follow us on Facebook at - Holidays in Redcliffe - to receive discounts, information on specials and things happening in the area.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Picture yourself living at 9 Fortune Street, Scarborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Holiday - from $750.00 per week
- 8 Murphy Street, Scarbor...
- Holiday - from $900.00 per week
- 407/89 Landsborough Aven...
- From $700.00 per week
- 145 Prince Edward Parade...
- Holiday - From $680 Per Week
- 3/11 Prince Edward Parad...
- Holiday - from $800.00 per week
- 1/94-98 Prince Edward Pa...
- Holiday - from $680 per week
- 5/145 Flinders Parade, R...
- from $650.00 per week
- 9/83 Sutton Street, Redc...