9 Elswick Street,
Petersham, NSW 2049
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4274583
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large renovated two storey Terrance, separate lounge and dining area leading to leafy rear garden courtyard. Two generous bedrooms with attic studio space.
Located close to Parramatta road and Leichardt's vibrant cafe and shopping precinct. Transport only moments away, must inspect.
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Attic studio space
- Close to schools, transport, shops and cafes
- Leafy garden courtyard
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Petersham
Lifestyle in Petersham
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 9 Elswick Street, Petersham is unfurnished and available to rent.