9 Elizabeth Avenue,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105210
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Place to Call Home
Nestled in the heart of Werribee, sits this quaint property. In Close proximity to St Andrews Primary School, The Racecourse Hotel, Werribee CBD, Cafes, Werribee River and public transport, this is one you don't want to miss out on.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Separate formal lounge with timber floors, gas log fire, ceiling fan and box air conditioner.
- Neat light filled kitchen/dining with upright gas stove
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Large laundry
- Covered back pergola
- Large back yard with garden shed
- Large shed/workshop
****Private Inspections Only*****
Given the recent easing of restriction for Melbourne Metro, First National Westwood can now commence private inspections of residential rental properties. Please email your enquiry making sure you have stated your full name, phone number and email address and one of our dedicated leasing team members will arrange a suitable time for you to inspect your chosen property. If you feel uncomfortable attending an inspection there are still a few other ways which you can apply. Each property has a video and photos which you may view, or you can arrange for one of our leasing team to conduct a virtual inspection. If you wish to then apply you will be given a code and you can send through a 1Form application.
Everyone who attends a private inspection must follow our strict safety protocols and keep a safe distance from our staff at all times. Should these guidelines not be met you will be refused entry into the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Werribee? 9 Elizabeth Avenue, Werribee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.