9 Brighton Court,
Wakerley, QLD 4154
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4645184
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptional Family Home 15km from Brisbane City!
Occupying an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac with parkland at the end of the street and walking distance to Eastside Village and local Gumdale State School the position of this fantastic home is ideal for your family.
Whilst the location will impress the interior will delight with spacious living areas that flow well and generous sized bedrooms, all featuring built-in-robes.
Modern touches such as ducted air conditioning and solar panels;
* Ducted air conditioning
* Solar power (6.6kw)
* Spacious & light filled throughout
* Open plan living, kitchen area
* Large L shaped kitchen with dishwasher
* Designated dining area
* King sized master with walk-in-robe & en suite
* Main bathroom with convenient separate toilet
* Covered outdoor patio area for entertaining
* Fully fenced back yard great for kids and pets
* Quiet enclave in Wakerley
* Ceiling fans & security screens throughout
* Plenty of storage cupboards
* Double remote garage with handy internal access
* 340m to the nearest bus stop
* 9 minute drive to Westfield Carindale
* 25 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
* 15 minute drive to Manly Boat Harbour
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Walking distance to local Gumdale State School, Wakerley Park and Eastside Village featuring shops as well as a thriving hub of cafes and restaurants. Only 9 minutes' drive to Westfield Carindale and 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD. The leafy suburb of Wakerley is extremely desirable due to its proximity to the Gateway Motorway providing easy access to the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wakerley
Lifestyle in Wakerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wakerley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9 Brighton Court, Wakerley today!